Motorcycle Riding the Icefields Parkway
Stay at Mountaineer Lodge, Lake Louise and Stay at Mount Robson Inn, Jasper, Alberta
With a choice of high alpine destinations, only short distances away, you can have an amazing mountainous ride in just hours. For those who have more time you can spend up to 3 days exploring and discovering Jasper National Park by motorcycle. Jasper Motorcycle Tours rents bikes to experience riders. If you are inexperience or prefer someone else to drive check out Side Car Tours, a “Signature Experience” offered by Jasper Motorcycle Tours. If you are planning on visiting the Canadian Rockies by bike, please visit our Motorcycle Vacations page for hotel amenities offered exclusively to our fellow riders. Let us book your Motorcycle tour – call 855.552.7737 or email us now
Many hotels may say that they are motorcycle friendly. But we feel that it takes a rider to know what it means to have a place to stay that is not only a motorcycle-friendly friendly but also offers the extras to show you our special Alberta hospitality.
Chad, the hotel’s owner, is an avid rider and has been on countless road trips throughout western Canada and the USA. It is through these experiences that he is pleased to offer fellow riders a safe Jasper hotel accommodation with the little extras that makes for a great Canadian Rockies motorcycle road trip.
Chad has put together his two loves – Jasper and Motorcycles in a special map that showcases Jasper National Parks motorcycle day trips – Motorcycle Tour Map (click link to view) On here you will find a number of routes highlighted with Rocky Mountain cigar breaks as well as recommended lunch stops. Also check out our Icefields Parkway Travel Guide
Motorcycle Friendly Hotel in Jasper, Alberta
- Upon check in we provide a microfiber cloth for cleaning the bugs and road grime (you guess right, I want my white facecloths to stay white)
- Washing station with a hose and bucket
- Hotel offers a guest laundry to clean up the few clothes you were able to pack!
- Two outdoor hot tubs will help get rid of the saddle sores
- Local pubs and restaurants are a 10 – 15 minute walk. Dining recommendations are available at the front desk or you can login to the Internet at the Front Desk to check on local restaurant specials
- Best of all, the Inn is configured in a motel accommodation style so you can usually park in front of your room or suite or somewhere near
- A garage is available for rent should you feel the need for greater security. Please ask at the time of making your hotel reservation
- The onsite restaurant serves free breakfast (starting May 1st) for all hotel guests and we are happy to make dining recommendations for lunch, dinner or to go meals.
Recent comment shared February 2013 – “Just wanted to let you know I booked a reservation at the Mountaineer Lodge and the Mt. Robson Inn for September due to your video with the owner of the hotels. We are going to tow our bike up from California and ride the Icefields parkway. It has been on my bucket list for a while. I have driven it twice but am looking forward to riding it this time. Please pass on my thanks to Chad? the owner. We are staying for a total of 5 nights. I will be searching your site (VRIDE TV) for other rides we can do while up on Jasper and around Lake Louise. Keep the videos coming they are great.”