Many hotels may say that they are motorcycle friendly. But we feel that it takes a rider to know what it means to have a place to stay that is not only a motorcycle-friendly friendly but also offers the extras to show you our special Alberta hospitality.
Chad, the hotel’s owner, is an avid rider and has been on countless road trips throughout western Canada and the USA. It is through these experiences that he is pleased to offer fellow riders a safe Jasper hotel accommodation with the little extras that makes for a great Canadian Rockies motorcycle road trip.
Chad has put together his two loves – Jasper and Motorcycles in a special map that showcases Jasper National Parks motorcycle day trips - Motorcycle Tour Map (click link to view) On here you will find a number of routes highlighted with Rocky Mountain cigar breaks as well as recommended lunch stops. Also check out our Icefields Parkway Travel Guide
Motorcycle Friendly Hotel in Jasper, Alberta
- Upon check in we provide a microfiber cloth for cleaning the bugs and road grime (you guess right, I want my white facecloths to stay white)
- Washing station with a hose and bucket
- Hotel offers a guest laundry to clean up the few clothes you were able to pack!
- Two outdoor hot tubs will help get rid of the saddle sores
- Local pubs and restaurants are a 10 – 15 minute walk. Dining recommendations are available at the front desk or you can login to the Internet at the Front Desk to check on local restaurant specials
- Best of all, the Inn is configured in a motel accommodation style so you can usually park in front of your room or suite or somewhere near
- A garage is available for rent should you feel the need for greater security. Please ask at the time of making your hotel reservation
- The onsite restaurant serves free breakfast (starting May 1st) for all hotel guests and we are happy to make dining recommendations for lunch, dinner or to go meals.
Recent comment shared February 2013 – “Just wanted to let you know I booked a reservation at the Mountaineer Lodge and the Mt. Robson Inn for September due to your video with the owner of the hotels. We are going to tow our bike up from California and ride the Icefields parkway. It has been on my bucket list for a while. I have driven it twice but am looking forward to riding it this time. Please pass on my thanks to Chad? the owner. We are staying for a total of 5 nights. I will be searching your site (VRIDE TV) for other rides we can do while up on Jasper and around Lake Louise. Keep the videos coming they are great.”
Jasper Motorcycle Run
Join hundreds of like-minded riders for a fun and fantastic day at the Jasper Motorcycle Run (August 2013). It’s a Poker Run with a background like no other; with carefully selected stations that are the best places in the park to see wildlife, take in stunning views, and have the chance to meet up with fellow riders. Make sure to stop and take a picture or two to capture your mountain of great memories! Not only do you get to enjoy a memorable ride in the Rockies, but the Motorcycle Run is your chance to win great prizes. Best Poker Hands will win first, second, and third prizes, but everyone has an opportunity to win one of many door prizes.
Mount Robson Inn Motorcycle Run Special
- 20% off any room or suite, no minimum night stay required
- continental breakfast included
- washing station with hose and bucket
- free micro-fibre cloth at check in
Jasper National Park is a destination for many visitors to the Canadian Rockies and should be more than just a one night stop-over. Not unlike the Black Hills in South Dakota, Jasper National Park, Canada offers many great winding roads for day rides.
If you are interested in riding the Rocky Mountain routes of Jasper National Park, Banff National Park and area but don’t have a bike, Jasper Motorcycle Adventures rents bikes to experienced riders. Click for more info
We are a safe hotel accommodation in Jasper for your Canadian Rockies motorcycle tour. We will do what we can to make your ride special and more enjoyable.
See you soon,
Chad Gulevich – Owner & Rider