Tour the Icefields Parkway
You sit back, enjoy the scenery and leave the driving to us! This package is designed for those who want to “rubber-neck” the entire time on the Icefields Parkway; and you should! One of the world’s most scenic driving tours, as claimed by National Geographic, should be fully experienced and with a tour guide, it’s even better!
Your itinerary would look like this:
- Stay at the Mount Robson Inn in Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Leave your car in our secure parking lot
- Hop aboard a comfortable touring vehicle with SunDog Tours
- Enjoy sightseeing stops – Athabasca Falls, Sunwapta Falls, The Weeping Wall, Bow Lake, and the Crowfoot Glacier
- Stop at the Columbia Icefields Centre
- Embark on a Snocoach Tour of the Athabasca Glacier
- Take a walk along the new Glacier Skywalk overlooking the Sunwapta Valley
- Stay at the Mountaineer Lodge in Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta
- Return trip up the Icefields Parkway to Mount Robson Inn to collect your vehicle
Package rate $902.38 for two adults includes transportation, itinerary, sightseeing tours, two nights accommodation (Jasper and Lake Louise), breakfast each morning and all taxes.
Pricing based on two adults, standard two queen hotel room type.
Call 855.552.7737 or email to book this exciting Canadian Rockies tour itinerary